Thursday, September 15, 2016

Blog Post #1

My name is Kalli and I'm a junior. My family consists of my mother, father and brother. My brother goes to the high school as well and is a sophomore. Some of my interests in school consist of working with computers and taking art classes such as; graphics and digital photography. Outside of school I participate in three sports; cross country, basketball and softball. I am apart of all three of these teams at the high school and I also play for travel teams outside of my high school teams. Some of my favorite TV shows consist of The Bachelor/Bachelorette, Chicago Fire and many other entertaining reality TV shows. I also like to watch TV series on Netflix such as; One Tree Hill, Friday Night Lights, Grey's Anatomy and Orange is the New Black. Some of my favorite movies are The Blindside, Lone Survivor, Hunger Game Series and many romance comedies. Most of the books I read are also romance novels. When I'm not busy I enjoy hanging out with friends and relaxing. Some of my favorite restaurants are Wahlburgers, Sweetgreen, Bertuccis and many more.    

No comments:

Post a Comment