Thursday, September 15, 2016

Blog Research #1

While researching the National Toy Hall of Fame, I found many interesting toys that are popular today. Some of these toys haven't changed such since I was a child. The top finalists consist of Bubble Wrap, Care Bears, Clue, Coloring Books, Dungeons and Dragons, Fisher-Price Little People, Nerf, Pinball, Rock 'Em Sock 'Em Robots, Swing, Transformers and Uno. Most of these top finalist toys I have heard of. Some toys have change and some toys are still popular after 10+ years. After completing a survey that can be found on the Toy Hall of Fame website, I discovered that the most voted for toy is, Dungeons and Dragons.

Personally if I were to vote I would choose Bubble Wrap or Uno. Although Bubble Wrap doesn't seem like a toy it is so much fun to play with and can entertain you for hours. Uno is also one of my childhood favorites. The people who came up with the game Uno are very smart. They're many different variations of the game, which keeps people interested and buying. Personally, I have two different games of Uno in my own home. One of the games is the original set of Uno card, which most people have heard of. The other game is a toy that shoots out Uno cards to you. You either get lucky or unlucky based on the number of cards that the toy spits out at you. Although these are my favorite toys on the list, they aren't necessarily my favorite toys beyond the list. I would say the games Clue and Monopoly are my favorites overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment